Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tim's Red '92 N14 SSS Build - SR20VE - RPF1's - Weight Reduction - Track Day Prep

Daily
    N15 SSS Pulsar
    Name
    Tim

Hey guys and girls, update time

So after going over everything before this fast approaching track day, I noticed a little green drip from the water pump tell tale hole. So decided to err on the side of caution and throw a new pump at it before the track day. Checked all the coolant hoses, disconnected all the coolant lines from the intake manifold and looped them, also disconnected and looped the lines from the throttle body.

I had to release all 4 engine mounts to be able to have enough clearance between the chassis rail and the water pump, which meant removing the airbox. Since I made it I have always wanted to paint it satin black, so prepped it up and gave it a coat of paint.

Then I finished my seat brackets to mount the pair of Sparco Pro 2000's which I am running.

That's all from me for now

Thanks for reading.
    N14 SSS Build Thread HERE!
    Daily
    N15 SSS Pulsar
    Name
    Tim

Hey guys, some more track prep this weekend.*

Finished making up my 2.5"*sidepipe. Squashed a 4" piece of stainless pipe - a mate of mine and I love the look of the old 910 Bluebirds sidepipe and we wanted to do something similar.

I didn't want to make a complete system for the sake of a track day, especially when the VE exhaust will be 3"

Here are a couple of photos:

Performance wise alot better! Revs really free, has alot more punch and the SR scream is pretty full on!*

Anyway thanks for reading.*
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345