Name
    Clinton

[NSW] 2013 Honda Jazz Vibe Manual

For sale: 2013 Honda Jazz Vibe Manual
    Price and price conditions: $11,990 ono
    Condition: 26,xxx km
    Pictures: See below
    Contact Details: 0429 124 622
    Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup or meet in Sydney or Lower North Shore

Always garaged weekend car. Made in Japan. Thule bike rack, $47 full tank capable of 600km+

For sale is a fun and loved Honda Jazz with less that 27K since it was rolled out from the dealer in August 2013. I've always kept it in a garage and followed scheduled servicing with the most recent one carried out in April 2017 with new engine oil, pollen and air filters.

I work in the city so it's always been a weekend car. I'm also morning person and you won't see this car stuck in traffic being subject to extra wear & tear. Tyres have plenty of tread left and the furthest place this car has been is Canberra, besides Japan where it was made.

Sad to let it go but it belongs to a better home for greater use. Feel free to contact me to organise a test drive, I'll have the log books and servicing receipts ready for review.

Customised plates (TY-1818) now reverted back to standard (CM-03-KS) and we can talk about the Thule roof racks.

Let me know if you have any queries

Cheers

Clinton

Last edited by Blitzen; 14-06-17 at 11:39 PM.