For sale: (VIC) 1970 Mazda 1300 STB 2 door sedan.
Price and price conditions: $3200.00
Condition: Used ( read below)
Pictures: (in Facebook link)
Contact Details: PM
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup.

Bought this to build into a race car but something else has come up so I need to move this on. Bought it because it has never been messed with or cut up for a rotary. Perfect base to either build something or fix things for a RWC and drive it as is.
Early STB 2 door sedan. Original white paint with black interior car. Low spec model, doesn't have headrests, no rear beaver panel badges etc. Manual car. Black dash and glovebox lid.
Good: Straight. Literally the straightest 1300 I've ever seen. Manual, so has the pedal box etc ready to go for a rotary swap. Comes with a 929/RX-4 flat dash steering wheel (as shown), clear front bumper indicator lenses, has part of the spare tool kit and jack (but no jack base)
Bad: rust in the bottom of the doors and behind rear wheels in rear quarter panels, paint is completely gone in some places, carpark dents etc, nearly all the rubber seals have deteriorated in the interior (ie door seals), front drivers seat will need a re-trim, drivers door card will need a new backing. Every piece of glass except the windscreen is perfect, will need a new windscreen (it has a crack in it)
Motor runs but needs a new clutch master and slave cylinder. Has a newly rebuilt starter motor as well.
Located NW Melb suburbs. Message me if you're interested and I'll ring you back.