Pick Up Helensburgh NSW
Asking $14,000 o.n.o
Ring Joel if interested on 0410 three zero two 495

You will not find another mr2 spyder in Australia with this much TRD (Toyota Racing Development) Factory kitted extras!
Very rare Stage 2 TRD body Kit, you may never see another spyder in Australia with this kit.
TRD Exhaust gives this engine the perfect power with the perfect note!
Front & Rear TRD strut Braces, Front & Rear TRD sway bars & TRD Sportivo springs with brand new kyb shocks, for perfect handling on those curvy roads.
Cusco breast plate & Cusco front under bracing reduces any body flex when roof is down.
Stage 21 fenders & C-One side vents just extra appeal to looks!

1zz-fe vvt-i has 218000 on clock & back 2013 about 180,000 was replaced with a lower km engine and regularly maintained

5spd smt with 1 and half year old heavy duty clutch and in early 2016 gearbox smt unit was replaced with a secondhand with only 100,000kms of use.
The SMT is sequential Manual box with sports shifting and option of buttons on the steering wheel without a foot pedal so perfect for those who cant drive a stick manual but want to have fun but 100% not an automatic.
I do have a 5spd manual conversion kit to a standard 5spd H pattern with foot pedal, i can sell along with the car for the right price if you prefer a full manual!

No Mr2 spyder was released with a turbo and everyone's option in Australia to get more power was to put a 2zz which has the vvti-lift which then you wont be able to use the smt without spending alot for little gain but i imported a Power Enterprise Turbo kit specifically make for the 1zzfe, which gives you a nice little 6psi boost to give that extra fun to an already fun engine.

softtop was replaced about 5 years old and no rips and no ears so tucks in nicely,
but has air-con for those too hot days!

headlights, seats and door cards upgraded to newer model mr2 parts!

staggered Rims Front 15x7 et+38 rear 16x8 et+35

This has been my pride and joy for about 5 years, im the 3rd owner, im female so not a rev head, spent alot of time upgrading to get the full potential out of this fun little car and making it one of a kind too but the time has come for a family car but im in no hurry to sell so if your interested give me a call for a chat but i will ignore stupid offers!