Thread: (VIC) Leon Hardiritt - Gral 18" staggered wheels with tyres

Daily
    Pulsar N15 SSS
    2nd Car
    N15 SR20DET

(VIC) Leon Hardiritt - Gral 18" staggered wheels with tyres

Sadly its time to move on from one of my favourite wheels

Leon Hardiritt (made by Superstar wheels) Gral's. This design is discontinued, was in production for only a few years. They're quite uncommon, with only one other set arriving in Aus recently (in 20"). I bought them new and arrived in Feb 2015. Wheels have done less than 8,000kms, I've mixed an matched tyres a bit so unsure how many kms the tyres have done. The wheel centres and outer lips are clear coated from factory, so they're super easy to clean. Some of the spokes have minor marks from stones and road debris. One or two of the lips have minor marks in the clear coat from careless tyre fitters. One wheel has a few minor marks on the very edge of the lip from falling over when being rolled by hand. Being mid-disk, they clear my 6pot front and 4pot rear setup.
    Reason for sale: want bigger and slightly more aggressive, already know what wheels I'm getting, so no swaps.

Detailed pics to come.

Front: 18x8.5 +17 225/40/18 yokohamas 95% tread (~60mm dish TBC)

Rear: 18x9.5 +18 245/40/18 yokohamas +80% tread (~80mm dish TBC)

All wheels are mid-disk with reverse lips, reverse mounted hardware, centre caps and Leon Hardiritt valve caps. (I can't remember exact tyre models, will update info and pics once I'm home in the coming weeks).
    Included with purchase are a second set of centre caps, coloured.

Located in Rowville, Vic. Post can be organised. Not on here too often, send me an sms on 0434 98zero 12 four

$2,200 ono. No swaps.

It may not be a household name wheel, but these are premium 3pc VIP wheels in excellent condition.

Last edited by Leroy Peterson; 21-09-17 at 08:22 AM.
    Daily
    Pulsar N15 SSS
    2nd Car
    N15 SR20DET

No longer for sale.