Thread: 2006 Audi A4 Avant Wagon - MELB

Daily
    Audi A4 Avant
    Name
    Shawn

2006 Audi A4 Avant Wagon - MELB

Selling my beloved 2006 Audi A4, B7 Avant Wagon. Reason for sale is because I've recently obtained a work vehicle. Have owned this car for the last 2 years and it has been the epitome of reliability. It has full logbook service history from brand new, and its clear to see from its condition that the previous owners have loved it just as much as I have.

Some key points:

- Back in 2005, Audi released a 'Sport Edition' of the A4 in Australia, separate from the S-Line. It was limited to 200 units and all of them came with unique bumpers, side skirts and roof spoiler (this being one of them).

- In the last 2 years, the car has had replaced :

- All suspension arms and bushes replaced with quality German made items
    - Height adjustable German made coil over suspension
    - Various interior parts to get the interior up to mint quality
    - New engine mounts
    - Recently had a major service including a new water pump, the timing belt was done at the same time

- The car is sitting on 18" Audi S5 rims, which fit the car perfectly.
    - 1 year old Thule 'Whisp-bar" roof racks

- Paint and body is in excellent condition
    - Ride quality is exceptional thanks to the complete suspension upgrade throughout the car
    - Gearbox and engine are silky smooth
    - Since I've owned the car, I have only ever used Castrol Edge fully synthetic engine oil

- The factory stereo system is exceptional and has a factory installed subwoofer in the boot
    - A/C and all electrics work great

- 167,000km

Will be a sad day to see this car go as it has been my absolute pride and joy for the last 2 years. As I now have a work vehicle, its time to move it on to someone else who will love it. The car looks great, and will continue to look great for years to come. I regularly receive comments on the cars condition, 10 years after it rolled off the showroom floor.

Registered till late March 2018, and I will provide a RWC with the sale. The car will be detailed before I pass it on. Feel free to send me a message with any more questions or to come for a look and a test drive. Negotiable on price. These photos were taken from when I purchased the car 2 years ago, it is still in the same condition. (Only difference is the photos do not show the Thule roof racks, which suit the car perfectly).

Send me a message on 0424 319 268.

Last edited by shawn_26; 26-10-17 at 11:12 AM.