Honda Integra DC5 Type R, 2003 Model.
K20, 6 Speed Manual.
Was originally bought to be used as a improved production race car, I have decided to finish off my other project car & I wont be able to get to this one this year.
Previous owner was a tradie & the car was used as a work vehicle, carrying tools, so there is quite a bit of wear & tear on the fronts Recaro seats & carpets (no tears in the front seats just stains & wear on the side bolsters).
The previous owner gave the car a black rattle can paint job, on the front bumper bar, bonnet, roof & rear spoiler, due to someone with a four wheel drive, with a tow bar, backing into it and damaging the front bar & air con condenser (see photos). The car has not been a repairable write off (see attached PPSR).
The car has 270,000km's on it, but the motor is still quite heathy, I did a compression test, first 3 cylinders are approx 190 psi, number 4 is approx 180 psi.
Gear box & clutch feel good,
The car is fitted with Hasport engine mounts & with a pod filter set up.
Air Con is not working due to damaged air con condenser.
No sound system.
There is quite alot of wear & tear on the upholstery, body & paint, I highly recommend viewing the car, prior to purchase.
The car will be sold unregistered & with no RWC.
For any further information or for photos please feel free to phone me on 0432600600.