Sold my s15, don’t see myself getting another so these parts are for sale. Prices are firm, will happily hold onto them just in case. Photos can be found on gumtree

As title states, I have a set of ENKEI PF01's in 18x8.5 +30 fronts with 225/40/18 Toyo R888's and 18x9.5 +35 rear with 255/40/18 Potenza RE003's in sparkling silver. Only selling because I have a different set of wheels. Super clean with minimal scratches and comes with center caps. Two have light brake dust but will be cleaned and updated soon.

Chasing $1400 negotiable. These retail for $1700 with no tyres

Genuine whiteline solid sway bars 27mm front and 24mm rear to suit s15/s14. Best handling mod after coilovers. Front one was used, rear still brand new in packaging. $300 firm. They retail for $520

I have a RECLINER drift blade bucket seat for sale, its design is based off the stock R34 GTR seat.
Its in immaculate condition with absolutely no tears/rips or ciggy burns. Only selling as I'm returning to stock.
Chasing $230

Genuine Cusco front and rear strut braces to suit s15/s14. Front has been used for abit, rear brand new still in packaging - $SOLD! They retail for $320 not including shipping

Genuine origin roof wing in FRP from Japan. $SOLD

Genuine s15 window visors/shields. Was used but taken off I’m pretty sure all clips are there. $SOLD

Located in Bonnyrigg.

0415 447 759