Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My V-tec killer!! =)

My V-tec killer!! =) (Updated pix on pg 2)

I currently have 3 SW20's sitting outside my house 1 is my gf's and I own a stock rev3 turbo plus a modified rev1 NA...thought i'd share some love into the forum

NA's

de-cat exhaust, rev6 panel and lights, 40mm tein springs, induction, shortshifter bla bla

My Wangan Warrior / V-tec killer...

Like my raybrigs?

Actually to be very honest...Type R's arnt really a contest for my 3s-GTE 8) . Its still quite stock but Im hoping to run around 300ish at the fly soon.

My m8s 2.0l V6 MIVEC FTO...vielside front and skirts...once the MIVEC kicks in it sounds like a monster esp combined with the monstrous V6 sound.

FInally just some pix from some meetups and convoys... :wink:

GOt loadsa more pix from a 40 car convoy and a big JDM event just went by...one of my m8s just done his TRD2000GT widebody replica...looks awesome but I dont wanna clog your forums lol
    Last edited by ntensity; 11-02-07 at 05:38 PM.
    Daily
    Honda Accord Euro (CU2)

That's 1 very clean MR2 you got there! Love it. Is it rather rare to have MR2 in UK?? Because my impression of UK is constant wet and cloudy, hence 4wd is more popular.

Luv the idea of a MR2 family at your own house
    Daily
    MKV R32 Golf
    2nd Car
    R32 GT-R

There's quite a few VTEC fans on JDMST, not sure too many of them would instantly respect, appreciate, or take interest in someone new walking up to them and saying "Hi my names ntensity and I drive a V-tec killer!!!" but I'm sure most will take it as tounge in cheek. Right?!

I have a few apples and oranges that you can compare?

I wouldn't say a stock MR2 is anything to frighten most Type R's out there.

Plus you forget the NSX-R... That's a midship rear like your MR2's. Gonna kill that?

Sure, I might like 'vtec yo' but yeah, i mean, it doesnt sound as cool as

"VVTL-i yo"

Nice looking Toyodas but.
    I was hoping you had a clean AW11 in your nest.

lol dont take the v-tec thing seriously...its just being oriental myself I find that its a very stereotypical thing to see other orientals in London driving Honda's.
    They always natter on about revving the nuts off their v-tecs and its quite amusing, id thought u guys can take a joke sorry if it hurt anyones feelings...

I myself do like the DC5 ITR...*wouldnt mind one in fact*

NSX's are rare...I dont think ive ever seen one on the road before, only at events and jap shows.

Luc - a 3sGTE would destroy any Type R out there...unless its turbocharged...

DOnt take it the wrong way I think its the CTR drivers here that kind of think they have the ultimate machine on road when its not.

Subaru Impreza's are very common here now these days...yes RWD's are more rare but in the wet they can get twitchy...thats the fun of it right?

MR2's are nice but I want a R34 GTR

clean MR2 man
    Daily
    04 BMW 325i Sport

touchy touchy

comparing MR2's to NSX's hahah WTF.

Oh welcome nice MR2s, sweet lookin' car!

wow
    that red MR2 looks so new
    me want that one hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by milkman
    touchy touchy

comparing MR2's to NSX's hahah WTF.

Oh welcome nice MR2s, sweet lookin' car!
    Welcome to the club, I'm an MR2 driver myself.. But moving onto bigger better, noisier things soon.. hmmmmm rotary!

GEN III mr2 is a match for the nsx

Both run 13's stock so whats wrong with that

Yes the NSX is better, but only becuase Honda pumped in more $$$

The MR2 is a consumer car for road where as the NSX is for the Racer or for the street poser within. but buy a base GTS say for 35k-45k when new vs a 150k nsx.. and spend about 10k on mods on the 2 The nsx will be l

Left behind in most cases and you have $$ left over 8)

Remember most Honda R's are highly tuned from factory and there's very little todo when you open it up. E.g the Tolerences are so tight as they are already worked. Thats the reason why their pretty quick in stock trim. But if you were to take that level of tuning on any other motor in the same class. it would be the same.. Honda has made this easier on all the wannabe racers and tuned the motors to perfection like a home made meal.

Thanks to Honda they've set the benchmark in todays engines with lift capable motors etc. They weren't affraid to take the plunge and race technology into street cars where every had the theory but didnt have the balls todo so along time ago..

LOL @ everyone bashing the opposite car manufacturers...

WHO CARES?!?!

Both Honda & Toyota suck...

Nissan FTW!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast